- A discounted package has been chosen.
- The primary design concept has been approved.
- You have demanded revisions.
- Urgent design projects are non-refundable.
- The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the company.
- The client is unresponsive or out of contact for more than 2 weeks of project.
- Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information.
- A complete design change has been demanded.
- The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR REFUND:
You can send us an email at email@example.com for a refund request.
Our billing department will respond as soon as we receive your refund request. The process will be initiated after the required analysis is completed.